Spring Air Baggage
Checked Baggage must be well packed, locked and bound, and must be able endure a certain amount of pressure, and can be safely loaded, unloaded and carried under normal operation conditions, and should meet the following requirements:
Suitcases and handbags etc must be locked;
- Passengers are not allowed to bind more than two pieces of Baggage into one piece;
- Passengers are not allowed to attach other items to Baggage;
- Bamboo baskets, net bags, grass strings, grass bags and so on are not allowed to be used as packing materials;
- Passenger’s name, detailed address and telephone number should be written on Baggage;
- Passengers are not allowed to use sawdust, grain husks, grass etc as padding inside the Baggage.
- Each item of Checked Baggage must be less than 50 (fifty) kilograms and dimensions may not exceed 40x60x100 cm.
Each Passenger can bring one piece of hand-carry Baggage only, each of which must not exceed 7kg in weight. The dimensions must not exceed 20x30x40 cm. Such Baggage can be placed in the Baggage cabin or under the seat in the Passenger cabin.
Excess Baggage form must be filled out in order to handle Excess Baggage fees.
Excess Baggage is charged in CNY at a rate of 1.5% of a full-class fare on that particular Flight segment per kilogram of excess Baggage, and shall be rounded to the nearest CNY.