Air Seoul Baggage
Information Baggage of Air Seoul
Unchecked Baggage: Carry-on Items
Passenger may carry, without additional charges hand baggage suitable for placing in closed overhead rack or under the passenger’s seat with maximum dimensions (the sum of the three dimensions of all such carry-on items) not more than 115cms (55cms, 40cms, 20cms) and weight of not more than 10 kilograms (22lbs). Passengers paying the adult Economy class fare shall be allowed one piece of carry-on item.
In addition to the carry-on items provided for in above paragraph, any one article listed below will be carried.
- A small handbag, purse or briefcase
- A reasonable amount of reading materials
- An overcoat, wrap or blanket
- Infant’s food for consumption in flight
- A fully collapsible wheelchair, a pair of crutches, braces and/or other prosthetic devices for the passengers with disabilities’ use, provided that the passenger is fully dependent upon them
- A small camera and a pair of binoculars
- An umbrella or walking stick
- Infant’s carrying basket or bassinet
- A small-sized, fully collapsible stroller
- A laptop computer and a dedicated laptop bag
Checked Baggage: Carry-on Items
Free baggage allowance may vary according to the route and cabin class
Passengers paying the adult fare shall be allowed as the checked baggage allowance a one piece of baggage provided that the weight of each bag does not exceed 15 kilograms.
Children paying at least 50 percent of the adult fare are entitled to the same allowance as adults. In addition, one fully collapsible stroller / push-chair or infants carrying basket or infants care seat is allowed to be carried in the passenger cabin.
- Infants not entitled to a seat shall be allowed with 1 baggage with weight of 10 kilograms and in addition one checked or carry-on fully collapsible stroller/ push-chair or infants carrying basket or infants car seat, which may be carried in the passenger cabin subject to the availability of space.
Passengers may carry free of charge one wheelchair and/or other assistive devices they are dependent upon.
All information can changes at anytime without prior notice. Please update your information of baggage here